Sunday, February 03, 2008
Little Orphan Blog
This project was started with leftover stash yarn, and was originally started for my niece's birth. FYI- she's four years old. Part of the reason it took so long was that it used baby weight yarn in a small needle size. In retrospect, a bad choice for speed, but it resulted in a very nice closeup look.
Not one to laze about, I immediately cast on for a new baby blanket- this one in a medium blue worsted weight yarn. I wanted to make a cable patterned blanket, so I pulled out my grandmother's stitch pattern book and flipped through until I found something suitable. Three cable patterns and one lace pattern later....
I had a couple of flights last weekend, so I had some major progress.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]