Sunday, July 15, 2007

 

But everyone else is doing it!

I'm referring to the Mystery Stole #3 of course. Seriously, all my favorite bloggers have joined, and I swear that the knitting blogosphere has gotten quieter. Because everyone is knitting like crazy, trying to keep up.

I really want to be a part of it. Cursed Bar exam! It's cutting into knitting time, Harry Potter reading/ movie watching and general, everyday things too!
Of course, if I think for about 2 seconds, I realize I really wouldn't want to do the mystery knit along, since I'm a super picky pattern picker. Say that 3 times fast!

So I think for my next lace shawl (yes, I'm addicted), I'm going to try the Print O' The Wave Stole

Right now I've got a skein of Merino Lace in Navy, although I'm thinking maybe another strand in a dark color would look pretty cool. Perhaps a dark green, or a dark purple? We'll see.

Comments:
How do you not go blind doing these things??? Anyway, the one you just finished looks really pretty : ) can't wait to see it... and you!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next