Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

I was Tagged!

Madalyn from Unravel Me (http://unravelme.lettucepieces.com/) has tagged me- and I'm finally getting around to writing it!


Six Weird Things About Me (just a piece at a time)
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Normally I would say something like, I own a spinning wheel, but as we can see, "weird" is clearly subjective. So here goes....

1. I occasionally dream in other languages... that I don't know. So basically, it's gibberish, but I'm getting every word.

2. The guy and I are redoing the bathroom... almost done! I insisted on cutting every tile for the floor (travertine) and the vanity top (marble). It's strange, but I want to be able to say that I did that! yeah, I'm regretting it a bit.

3. I love to dance so much, that sometimes I break out in show-tune style dancing. I think this is a 7 or 8 on the 10 point weirdness scale.

ok, 3 more to come later

Comments:
when you say "show tune style dancing," does this include jazz hands?
 
Haha! Kym beat me to it -- I was going to ask if that included random acts of jazz hands?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next