Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

Back to the Beginning...

I've swatched for the lovely Moon Dance shawl, and my swatch came out very nicely (I'll post pictures later)

Basically- I have 2 options; I can make the shawl 20 inches wide (if I follow the pattern) or 16 inches wide (if I drop one repeat)
Guess which way I'm leaning? Heh. Not only will it save some time- which is much needed.... but then the back of the shawl won't hang quite so low on the dress that I've bought, reducing the possibility of snagging.

So the question is.... is 16 inches too short? I don't think so, but then again, I've never made a shawl before.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next