Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

I've been a bad blogger

But a worse knitter. I swear, I have not knit at all since I got home- but in fairness, I finally got all my work for the semester wrapped up. It took long enough!

anyway- FI is doing an incredible amount of work for planning- We both have "planning" personalities, and our tastes are similar enough that everything isn't going to be a compromise (whew!) His sister asked him "isn't the bride supposed to do most of that?" lol- I guess I'm busier, so he's jumped into the process with me. So I'm pretty grateful.

I've also joined the Evanston Athletic Club- a great gym with tons of classes, and a really cheap student rate. I (heart) EAC!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next