Saturday, May 20, 2006
I've decided that my hiatus is over... I still have two papers to write for finals, but this shouldn't interfere with that too much.
Anyway, there's no new knitting, mostly because there is frenized packing, and I am making the decision about what knitting to bring home- soooo difficult. It is somewhat eased by the fact that this year I'll be driving to work, instead of taking the train, so I won't have as much knitting time. :(
projects I'm defintely bringing home for the summer
1. blue lace sock
2. squiggly pink baby blanket
3. mock lace rib tank (I'm up to the armpits on this one, literally!)
4. white and yellow crochet baby blanket
5. white and blue cotton jacket- I still haven't sewn it together
I'm bring three categories of books/magazines home
1. clothing for me
2. clothing for babies and kids
3. specialty- toys and edgings
If you're wondering why I've got more baby blankets in the works, and books taken home, I've got some good news...
One of my older sisters had her second child last week, a little boy named Joseph. That makes three nephews and one niece, and quite a bit of knitting.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]