Monday, April 10, 2006

 

it's been a while

Yesterday I went to the Sunday knitting guild... very fun! It was actually a smaller group than normal, which I really liked.

I haven't finished seaming the jacket yet... or worked on the lace sock lately. But I did bring the pink and white squiggly baby blanket. It's my in-between project, for when I am burnt out on other projects.

I have a little story though...
I was knitting in public. I can't remember where though, so that's a little strange- but it was probably at the law school in between classes or in another area. And this middle aged lady walked by me and said "that's a good thing to do with your hands" and just kept walking. It was a little amusing, since she didn't actually say it to me... just commented out loud and kept moving. I'm always surprised about how so many people have some comment.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next