Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Found: New Knitting time!

So I'm down to 2 1/2 inches.... I'm almost done (and then I get to seam)
But you may ask- "Kristine, where did you get the time? You are a busy law student aren't you"

"Why yes," I'd answer... but the secret is my Valentine's Day present.
You see, the bf got me a Sony Psyc mp3 player for Vday.... it was a great surprise, since I totally didn't expect it AT ALL! It's super light and fits in the palm of my hand- perfect for running (which is why I was going to get one for myself)

I guess that doesn't explain the additional knitting time, does it? The found time was from my computer first needing 2 years worth of Microsoft updates... heh, my bad. Thanks babe. He sat watching my computer for somewhere around 4 hours. heh.
The second source of found time (and the continuing source) was from copying cd's onto my laptop and then transfering those cd's over to the mp3 player... it takes a little while(about 5-7 minutes per cd), but I'm ok with that, since I've got 2 1/2 inches of shrug left!

Knit lunch today at the law school- email me if you're in the area and must meet the lawknitters.
:)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next