Thursday, January 05, 2006

 
Sorry for the contiuning hiatus... I'm in Breckenridge now, snowboarding- learning the terrain park, and starting to board in the trees*. The powder is just amazing, and it's wonderful that I'm finally getting good enough to appreciate it again.

* I bought a helmet

Also, I visited a yarn/quilting store on Main Street, and it was nice- a smaller selection than our South Bend LYS's, but I'm sure rent here is much more expensive. The great thing is that the owner has a limited selection of standard yarns, and a ton of hand-dyed wool and mohair, in just beautiful colors. Sadly, there is no laceweight.

In knitting news, I'm almost done with M's Christmas present, and I have the Flowerbasket pattern. Yeehaw, lace, here I come!

Comments:
Ahhh....Colorado.
I hope you are doing well Kristine. It has been a long time since I fell off the face of the Earth. Sorry about that. I was just checking out Melissa's new blog and found a link to yours.

I must say...your knitting skills have improved. Your work is amazing.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next