Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

I miss knitting

this is sad. Yesterday I knit 3 rows. And that's all I knit all week. Pathetic. At this rate, my older sister will be getting her shrug in about 5 years. Give or take.

I've just been so busy- I have tons of reading and and getting a little burnt out. So tonight I'm going to take at least a 1/2 hour and work on the little baby hat I've been working on a while.

:) I'm sure I'll feel better, and maybe the black shrug won't be glaring at me from it's place on the couch. It hates me. really.

Comments:
Kristine, been missing your comments! And your spinning and knitting! I know that you are having a very hard time not pickin up those needles girl! Don't forget to let me know when you have some time coming up in a week or so, because I am going to have a spin-in here at my house! :)
 
You will definitely feel better if you knit a little. Some good tv show and chocolate wouldn't hurt either.
I think I just got my husband to agree to take me to Maryland Sheep and Wool Fest!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next