Monday, December 19, 2005

 

Finals are OVER!

I have to get some writing done for a journal paper draft, but otherwise, my classes are finished.

Saturday I went to the Chronicles of Naria- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Love it. Loved it as a kid. I hope they make the other 5 movies- I especially love the last one.

Sunday was the guild's Christmas party and swap, I made stitch markers, brought a needle holder, needles and some yarn to give away,
And I picked up a mini niddy-noddy, some wool, cotton and a few magazines and 2 books. Yay Swap!

anyway- I'm off to work for a bit- but there's knitting tonight!

Comments:
Congratulations on the end of the semester. Such a light, load-off-the-shoulders feeling.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next