Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Yay! This is a project I can get started on before my dyes show up! But I have a dilemma... red/orange? or blue/green? I have 4 ozs of black Corriedale- very soft, so it's perfect for a scarf/hat/maybe mittens- or I can go super skinny with the yarn and try to make a tank top of some sort. The blue and red are silk tussah- yeah, I use tussah, sorry little - mothies(they die)- anyway... my idea is to introduce silk slubs into the black at regular intervals, so in the knitting fabric, one bright silk stitch will randomly pop out in the fabric! Please tell me what you think- I worry I'm not thinking through this right

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next