Thursday, September 22, 2005

 
When I got home last night, a package was waiting for me... it was the Blue Faced Leicester and the faux cashmere.... they were sooo soft... but the Leicester was a little stinky- it smells like a barn. ew.
oh well- maybe I'll have time to wash it before I leave for my friend's wedding this weekend... then it can dry for a few days totally undisturbed, since when I come back, I won't have time until Thursday to actually spin any. boo.

so tired. If I didn't have an interview, or have to teach arms, abs and glutes class, I'd just go home and sleep all day.

Comments:
You meanie wheres the pics!! I want to see the faux cashmere and the bfl.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next