Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

dilemma solved

So despite Samantha's, Kym's and Eva's excellent judgment, I decided to give the old lady the benefit of the doubt... after all, I may have to return to where I saw her someday.
But it didn't matter, when I called, she said she had found it in a different book, but the name of the pattern and the pattern writer was different, so no- she didn't actually find it. And she didn't give a rats ass about the actual pattern. Oh well- I should have listened to you guys, silly optimistic me.

otherwise, the move back to the Bend has been bumped up to tonight. See you all soon!

Comments:
Nothing wrong with optimism! I was so quick to respond about the old lady that Forgot to say congrats on the article! I remember walking on air with my first grad school article!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next