Saturday, August 27, 2005

 

CAKE!

Last night was Notre Dame's "The Show"- it's attempt to lower the impact of Rally in the Alley... and if you don't know what that is, you're better off not knowing.

Cake and Akon were the performers... and I LOVE CAKE!
For a little perspective... I was in high school when Cake first became popular. The freshman crowding up at the front of the stage were.... 10 years old. That's right, I was part of the old people at the concert. But I had tons of fun anyway!

My favorite songs... Going the Distance, Short Skirt/Long Jacket, Never there- plus there were tons of older songs and a few brand new songs too!

I'm so happy.... so happy that even though I'm at school for trial advocacy at 8:30am... and I got up at 6:30am... I'm smiling and "chipper"- another law student commented on my happiness.

Comments:
I'm curious what the rally in the alley is...

what is a "knit a fantasy story kit"? what exactly do you make?

p.s.- i put a link to you on my blog under "blogs i read" last night- is that ok? let me know if it's not & i'll take it down.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next