Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

1st week was great!

Alrightly... here's the class line up

Evidence
Cyberlaw
Federal Criminal Practice (white collar crime)
Intensive trial advocacy
Moot Court- Trial
Journal

plus Women's Legal Forum planning- I'm lining up speakers
plus my kickboxing class, and an instructor training class I'll be team teaching.

I am having a great time, although I'm pretty busy and don't have much time to knit.

Not that that'll stop me... I bought an out of print book by Jan Messant... Knit a Fantasy Story.
There's a CASTLE... and a Knight in Shining armor, a unicorn, a dragon, elves, fairies, dwarves, people, sheep, chickens, a whole FARM even... I can't even explain how excited I am!!
I can't wait for the next knitting meetup- anyone up for a little meetup one of these weekends?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next