Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

Great things

first of all- I got Deb's beautiful purple yarn in the mail today- pictures will be on the way, but it is silky and grape colored. Gorgeous stuff- Thanks so much Deb!

Also, on the train this guy passed me on his way out, he looks over and says "you do that good" - I was knitting, and a little surprised, since everyone else ignores me completely.

Anyway- I've suspended work on the red duffle coat, instead I've been working on the new baby blanket (it's not for any particular child). But yesterday I got bored with that. So I'm starting a Knitty project. It's "Candy" in navy blue and turquoise. Beautiful.

Finally- my BF is going to be home next weekend for a visit- I miss him tons, and can't wait to see him!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next