Thursday, April 28, 2005

 
Ugh- Finals are here again... actually I have one tommorow (Property)- and I actually studied until my brain hurt. I always thought that was a figure of speech. ow.

Save me from zoning, restrictive covenants and regulatory takings!

on a happier note... after the final I'm going to go see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! (I am such a Douglas Adams fan) and afterwards, I'll come home, pass out and start studying Saturday morning for Civil Procedure and Contracts. By Wednesday, this will all be over...

then in about a week and a half, I'll be clicking my heels together and saying "there's no place like home" (for the summer, when you're barely being paid and your parents are willing to shelter, clothe and feed you- hooray!)

1:30 tommorow- think happy property thoughts for me. Please. I need all the good vibes I can get- I don't think that's against the Honor Code :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next