Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Movie with knitting reference!

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- very funny(although I am a fan of the book, so moviegoers beware).... but not why I'm posting about it.

THERE IS A SCENE WITH KNITTING!
ok- for those of you who have read the book... of course you remember the improbability drive in the Heart of Gold, right? Well, the button gets pressed- and the entire cast turns into knitted versions of themselves.

check it out- http://www.actionfigurexpress.com/higutoga8pls.html

I want to knit myself a Marvin this summer (the depressed robot)

Update: my closest friend also went to opening night (in Michigan) ... and at the moment the cast changes, then she and another friend turned to each other and said "Kristine!".... hee hee, my reputation precedes me

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next