Friday, April 22, 2005

 

I need to stop blogging about great weather

... I've jinxed the weather again! We were having beautiful 70 degree days... but now it's dropped dramatically, and it's supposed to SNOW on Sunday.
Of course, it won't affect me too much, since I'll be studying my butt off for an exam that upcoming Friday.
In stash acquisition news... I went and bought 2 skeins of Tamm Diamante to make a lacy tank out of. I would have bought 3 skeins, but those were the last two Hobby Lobby were carrying.
I found out that it also matches the gauge of the Interweave Crochet Lily Chin dress (which I just want to make a skirt with) so perhaps some cones are in my future this summer. (they're actually pretty cheap)
And after 2 misstarts on another baby hat, Elizabeth helped me rip the whole thing. So I'll start up again in a week or so- my ego is bruised and I need some time to recover ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next