Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

Couple of things...

First- we have a new blogger on the block- someone who I have the benefit of knowing in person. Her name is Elizabeth, and her blog- E's knitting and spinning blog- is at http://esknitnspin.blogspot.com/ Welcome Elizabeth!

Second- I did some prepacking for the summer move...
So I have 6 1/2balls of Phildar Copacabana for sale. $45 with shipping included to North America. The color is called Mangue (pinks and orange) lot 05/59 (from non-smoking, no pets home)
It's a ribbon-like yarn that works up really fast (3 days for a tank)
I make a tank with only 2 1/2 balls of this - it goes really far- I was considering making Clapotis with it, but I don't really wear shawls. A tip - make a swatch ahead of time- because this stuff grows! :)
Please email me at kschmid5@gmail.com if you are interested or if you have questions. (or if you want to see a picture of the tank)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next