Thursday, March 10, 2005

 
Hooray! Blogger has been hiccuping all day long- but finally I am getting through. Ok- I've updated the gallery, not by adding all sorts of new projects, but by opening an account with flickr. Unfortunately I've used up my monthy upload limit, so next month you'll get another fix of Kristine's projects of days past.

In knitting news, I have finished the thumb of glitten #2- now I just have to finish the rest of it. The choice to spin the roving before using it was a good choice I think, it looks much better, although I may not ply the rest of the singles, and instead set the twist and use them alone.

:) Happy knitting everyone

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next