Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

Constitutional Law is finished!

Now all I have to do is catch up with everything else. On a lighter note, I'm going to reinstitute knitlunch Tuesdays- starting next week. I think it's time for a knitting accounting

Project waiting for Finishing
1. Ancient jacket needs ends wove in and a zipper attached

Current projects on the needles
1. thrummed glittens for me!
2. regular- nonfuzzy glittens for Chris
3. Easter chicks from Webgoddess

Up-and coming projects
1. felted bag from unidentified gray wool and the junk I spun
2. Candy from Kitty's winter in Pingouin Mousse black and mauve
3. tanktop (remake of the one Katie Holmes wore on the October Cosmopolition cover) with, get this! vintage Reynolds Palmona - a very thin, cotton boucle.(I found it in the basement-it probably was my grandmother's, but I can't be sure)
4. Shrug for Veronika
5. Shrug from pale blue elastic yarn and grey and blue ladder ribbon from my Europe trip

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next