Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Confession time

I am a Sock Thief. The most heinous of thefts, a sock theft leaves the victim shivering and cold on bare floors, which the perpetrator slips away with warm toes. Not only am I a Sock Thief, but I am also a repeat offender. A nine time offender. We discovered this after I did laundry over the weekend, and I dumped out all the paired socks. I thought I had 2 or 3 pairs of BF's socks, but I had NINE! (my BF was quite pissed, but I couldn't stop laughing)
But I still need a catch phrase as I run away with his sock drawer next time, something cheesy and yet appropriate for the villain that I am. Any ideas?

With all the studying, I'm not getting much knitting done this week- but I'm still having a little fun (as evidenced by the above post) final exam in Constitutional Law is next Monday, so posting may be a bit skimpy until then.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next