Monday, February 14, 2005

 

Welcome to Monday

I'm one weekend closer to Spring Break... Unfortunately. It turns out my Constitutional law professor is leaving for greener pastures after Spring Break, so for the next 3-4 weeks, we have 2 hour classes (8-10am) and we have our midterm right after Spring Break. Oh well, there goes my chance to vegetate.

I did enjoy my weekend in Ann Arbor with old friends immensely. We rehashed old times, talked about what was going on in our lives and discussed our futures. Best overheard comment of the weekend, from someone's BF (not mine!) Somehow they started talking about tv golf tournaments- and BF made some comment about how boring watching golf is. Guy replies "Watching someone knit was as boring as watching someone play golf" heh(I thought this was funny). Obviously he hasn't met my niece- she is hypnotized by my knitting.

Unfortunately, I had to read during the car ride, so I had zero knitting time this weekend. Zero. I pointed this out to the BF late last night (after finishing even more reading) and he said I could knit right then, and make it so I did knit this weekend. He's so great.

Happy Valentine's Day Gentle readers!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next