Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 

Hooray!

So last night I finished the submission for knitty! I'm going to sew in the ends and send it off tonight! I'm so proud of myself- I've majorly modified patterns before, but this is the first moderately complicated pattern that I envisioned, wrote, and it worked the way I expected! (other patterns I've written were scarves, shrugs, a hat and baby blankets. Pretty simple stuff)

I also came to grips that I'm going to have to dye the yarn I bought in Tibet. It's soft, and has these little plasticy mini strings throughout... but I bought it in a color that almost matches the Woolease Rose Heather (between pink and lilac) Basically it's so not my color, but all the dark colors I did like were really scratchy. I'm thinking it should be dyed burgandy. It may have to wait until summer anyway, since I have so much on my plate already.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next