Sunday, February 20, 2005

 

feeling good in the neighborhood!

Nothing much is happening this weekend, except I'm working on my submission (in between long periods of reading of course)
I am soooo excited about my idea- I wish I could show it to you, but all in good time, my pretties! If it doesn't get picked up, I'll post it here...

I missed the knitting guild meeting (getting reading done) grr... I would have enjoyed it, but my free time seems to have dissipated into thin air.

Oh well... I'm going to throw Chicago on the DVD and finish up my property reading.
(I missed you too Elizabeth! and JT- just remember, you may have to wait until next winter)
:)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next