Saturday, January 15, 2005

 

Searching for the summer job

ugh- I've been writing cover letters and statements of interest- I just feel so phony! In some ways it's more difficult than the regular studying that's going on. grrr... back to the grind- there's less time for knitting, but I managed about 2 1/2 inches on the jacket last night. I'm going to miss this Sunday's knitting guild meeting, but Wednesday's Lula's meeting may see it finished! Yay!

Also- knitting at school is set for Tuesdays at 12:30-1:30p; email me for details if you want them!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next