Monday, January 31, 2005

 

Rogue Cardi lust

mmm... I went over to Claudia's website and I was struck with a deep longing for a Rogue Cardigan of my own. But before I can buy more yarn, I need a recap of ongoing projects.

1. the socks need to have the ends sew in. So close to finished!
2. an unearthed cardigan from 3 years ago needs sleeves, a hood and a zipper
3. thrummed mittens will begin shortly!
4. Mom's Big Mexiko jacket- needs to be blocked and requires a zipper- but that's not going to happen until Spring Break - since it's in Chicago.

I figure once the sleeves from #2 are done, I can get yarn for the Rogue Cardi, then again, I do have the yarn for Candy from Knitty's winter edition. hmmm. delimma.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next