Saturday, January 01, 2005

 

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fantastic, and safe New Year's Eve... I spent the night with some close friends, and then went to North Beach (the club) and had a blast... News flash for me- I bowl really really really well when I'm "mildly" intoxicated. I kept getting strikes and spares- I had so much fun.

ok- but now for the resolutions...
- I will review my needle collection and start carrying around a sheet detailing what I have (I know I have at least 2 size 8 circulars of the same damn length!)
- I will review my stash at least once every six months and designate projects or potential projects to each yarn, or it shall be purged
- I will not buy more stash merely because I'm in a LYS and feel the need to contribute to the proprietor's income (a worthy cause- but it causes me much damage)
- I will stop collecting baby and toddler patterns for my adorable niece and nephew, because by the time I actually get the project done, they'll be too big for the projects I'm picking out.
- I will make my adorable niece and nephew one thing each this year
- I will make myself anything I desire- I am a selfish knitter!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next