Sunday, December 05, 2004

 

warning- irate law student ahead

well, I knew people had problems with comments- but I didn't think I would have to deal with idiots quite so soon... (I left it posted at yesterday's comments)

Apparently Anonymous - he really gets around, doesn't he, thinks that "kniting" is for dorks, and that I should pay more attention to law school. What do I have to say in response?

Bite me. I spend all damn day at law school, and don't need someone who not only doesn't know me, but is afraid to leave their damn name on my site because they think OMG- I may have something to say back.

And if you think knitting blogs are so dorky then why the hell are you surfing them... head over to Dungeons and Dragons where you belong.

Anyway- I had to break my blogging moratorium to get that off my chest. Back to the final. See you all briefly on Tuesday.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next