Wednesday, December 15, 2004

 

Meetup knitting group

Elizabeth had two beautiful FO's with her- she was wearing a beautiful jacket she made as a birthday present to herself, and she also brought her completed flowerbasket shawl out of Colinette fingering weight knitting yarn in Copper Beach. Absolutely beautiful shading and subtlety.

Elizabeth was also wonderful and brought some magazines she no longer wanted. Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you!!! Of course picked a few... they were calling my name "Kristine, make meeeeee..." how could I not answer? I am defenseless in the wake of the all those magazines. (big smile over here)

As for myself, I had dinner, knit a few rows, collected new projects- and now, sadly... I have to go read. But no more memorizing. yay!

Comments:
testing, testing, 1-2-3
 
testing, testing, 1-2-3
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next