Saturday, December 11, 2004

 

The day after

I'm not really sure if anyone is reading this, since I self imposed a no-blogging rule effective until next Friday- but in case anyone is...
I am so relieved the contracts final is over. 3 intense hours (it felt like 1 1/2 hours) and a weight lifted from my shoulders, only to settle down again this morning.

Civil Procedure exam on Monday- so so so so boring. yuck
anyway, todays diversion is a popularity contest!
ok, so it's the Best of Blogs contest
They have a knitting category- so I had to nominate (no, not myself)
I nominated Chic Knits
it's probably my favorite site because she posts pretty much every day and has interesting stories, and of course, Monday morning mirth! I love her sense of humor and style- vote for ChicKnits!

ok- back to the Federal Rules of Procedure- why can't my professor be normal and teach jurisdiction first semester like every other Civ pro prof in the US?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next