Saturday, November 20, 2004

 

Legal Research is OVER!

So last night 179 law students went out together drinking to celebrate the end of our first exam. What did I do? I came home and knit. - actually first I went to my apartment and cleaned out my fridge, which during the last few days broke and all the food went horribly, horribly bad- and then I went back to my bf's house and knit to make myself feel better about how rancid my apartment smells. Okay- gross story is over, now for pictures!


almost finished with the jacket.. must resist desire to stitch together before blocking!

So after I finished this jacket I picked up a project from the stash...

These cute socks are a perpetual WIP, rainbow colored socks for a friend- I worked about an inch and a half.
I hate them! but I love my friend! oh the dilemma


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next