Friday, November 26, 2004

 

Finito!

My jacket is all blocked and seamed! Sock #1 of the rainbow pair is finished! unfortunately, exams are in 2 weeks, so I may not start the second one for a while
a sock picture will be uploaded on Saturday night... and a picture of the jacket will go up once I find some sort of closures for the front- then you all might get to see my face (I know both of you are excited)
Anyway- I hope all you lurkers had a great Thanksgiving, and you all are probably taking advantage of those crazy holiday sales going on today and tommorow... as for holiday wish lists, elann.com has gift certificates (muhahahaha)

Comments:
I'm a lurker...just wanted you to know someone's reading (albeit infrequently). I spent a week in Mishiwaka and live only about 1 1/2 hours away in Michigan. It's nice to know there's a nice group of knitters there for the next time I visit.

MJ
klutzer@gmail.com
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next