Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 

Big Mexiko arrived in the mail over Thanksgiving.... 10 50-gram balls doesn't seem like enough for a jacket. hrmm.

And finally- thank you MJ, now I have proof that I'm not babbling into the ether... I was feeling like the crazy cat woman on Simpsons (I have nothing against cats- although I'm badly allergic to most furry animals) but the muttering and outcries did bother the other law students in the library. Next time you swing down into Indiana, we'll have to meet up and... dare I say it? KNIT!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


<< Prev Next >>



Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf


Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random


Previous | Next